Polson Higgs delivers payroll peace of mind.
Polson Higgs has a dedicated payroll management service team which can provide all aspects of payroll transactions and advice of legislative compliance issues. This is especially important with often complex tax regimes, holiday pay legislation and KiwiSaver deductions with employer contributions.
The accurate, on time payment of wages and salaries is critical to the success of every business. It is about people and the reliance they have on their pay being right, on time, every time. It is also about providing a cost-effective outsourced service for your business - a service you can trust 100%.
Polson Higgs provides a real time service that is highly responsive to your payroll situation and changes. We will become part of your business operation, eliminating the need for you to facilitate and maintain a payroll processing infrastructure with its associated employment, software and compliance issues.
Polson Higgs' payroll management service is part of a multi-dimensional organisation, integrating payroll management with chartered accountancy, taxation expertise and leading edge technology. Our knowledge and resources are best-in-business.
Polson Higgs' payroll management service is a total peace of mind service:
- Process weekly/fortnightly/monthly wages and salary calculations
- Process wage batch for transfer from your business bank account to employees
- Process PAYE summary and payment to Inland Revenue, including KiwiSaver
- E-mail or hard copy employee payslips
- Maintain holiday and sick leave entitlements
- Maintain employee deduction entitlements
- Transact one-off payments, bonuses and wage terminations
- Apply pay rate increases and back pays
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Provide all relevant reporting to meet your requirements
We can help with your in-house payroll system
Polson Higgs can provide invaluable assistance should you choose to have an in-house payroll infrastructure. Our skilled practitioners can provide training, software selection and installation, and advise on legislative compliance as changes occur.