Stress is a common feeling we all experience. It is true that some stress can help us perform at our best, but failure to recognise and manage stress will impact your bottom line through absenteeism and staff turnover.
Stress is a recognised workplace health and safety risk. Knowing how to manage stress, set limits, problem-solve, engage in self-care, and take time out is necessary for everybody.
- How to recognise warning signs and prevent them
- Stress triggers in the workplace and in your life
- Stress pathways - how to create an effective action plan and make a commitment for positive change
- Considerations for organisational risk
Management of any business requires a flow of information to make informed, intelligent decisions affecting the success or failure of its operations.
Understanding the inputs and processes will provide better outputs and decision making that are aligned to your business objectives. This course will not train you to be an accountant, but it will give you the confidence to be able to look at a set of financial statements and make sense of them.
- Financial Statements
- Transactions and Adjustment
- Analysis and Interpretation
Every business needs people who are confident and can sell its product, whether it is a presentation to clients or just talking about what the business does.
The capability to train and develop your staff is fundamental. It maybe induction training, introduction of new processes or equipment or routine professional development whatever the case subject matter experts that can develop a training plan and deliver knowledge and skills using the most appropriate methods are a strategic asset.
- The Trainer Role
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Planning and Designing a Training Session
- Presentation Techniques