With such a wide range of software options available in today's competitive marketplace, it's good to know that Polson Higgs is here to help you make the right choice.
Our team know the strengths, weaknesses and capabilities of all major brands of business software and the opportunities these bring to your organisation, especially Cloud technology.
We are affiliated with a number of systems including Xero, Figured, AccountRight, Reckon, Cognito (MoneyWorks), Spotlight, CashManager RURAL.
Our team have over 20 years' experience working with leading accounting and business software suites. We offer you a holistic approach to managing your business processes and business systems. We look at all aspects of your business to ensure that our solution is a "perfect fit". Whether you are looking for an on-line accounting system like Xero that enables Small to Medium Entities (SME) to collaborate with their team and business advisors in real time, or Figured which is especially designed to offer the farming industry a better way to financially manage their farming operations, from implementation to training and support service, our dedicated team will ensure all the pieces click into place.
Our Services Include:
- Guidance on systems options
- Review of your processes and recommend areas for improvement
- Knowledge of available industry-specific "add-on" partner modules
- Taking responsibility for implementation
- Training and supporting your team
- Keeping you up-to-date on IT and Cloud computing developments
- Advise on ways to improve efficiencies and the productivity of your systems
- Practical profit and performance improvement advice
Benefits of Xero:
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that's designed specifically for small businesses
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There's no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST, tax returns, reporting and much more
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date
- At its core, Xero is an easy-to-use but powerful online accounting system for Small to Medium Entities (SME) and their advisors
- Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, GST and reporting
- Xero is an online accounting system that gives you access to your financial information anytime, anywhere. Xero updates your financial information in real-time
- The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero's secure servers, where it's backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe
- To find out more go to www.xero.com where you can trial Xero for free
Farming on the Front Foot
Figured is online farm financial management software that offers farmers a better way to financially manage your farming operations
Crop and livestock tracking, farm budgeting and forecasting tools work seamlessly with online accounting software, Xero, enabling you to confidently plan and reforecast with real-time information when conditions change.
Figured plus Xero ensures you know exactly where the farming operation stands – and where it’s heading.
Great Reasons to Farm with Figured
Complete picture - All your farm’s financial and stock information in one place - cash, budgeting and stock-on-hand positions are integrated with your profit and loss.
Budgeting and forecasting - Track crop and livestock movements, operating expenses, see overall profit and future cash available, enabling decision making based on a true picture of farm performance.
Production Reporting - Dollars per hectare, per kg milk solids and per stock unit are built into Figured and are available in a click.
One team - The whole farming team can collaborate online with one set of information in real-time ensuring quick decision making with up to date information.
Saves time - Quick and easy stock reconciliation. Bank reports can be quickly generated when needed. Stock numbers are automatically updated online so less time chasing paperwork.
Want to farm on the front foot? Talk to our BSS team about getting figured today.